Paragon Recruitment is looking to recruit a full-time Sales & Business Development Executive has arisen within our Brussels office working closely and reporting to the Directors or one of their delegates.
A typical day might include:
- Daily telephonic conversations with prospective clients promoting Paragon Europe’s Internship Programme, Language school programme and other DMC services;
- Develop a strategy and action plan for each account, based on market intelligence, annual sales plan and sales booking data provided through the CRM;
- Using directories and other sources to compile lists of prospective business clients;
- Daily follow up on existing clients ensuring that our services were satisfactory and looking for potential to expand their business;
- Monitoring existing clients' changing needs and competitor activity and reporting on these developments to sales and marketing management;
- Driving and ensuring daily KPIs are met;
- Assisting in sales support as required;
- Regularly review and report on sales performance, compared with targets;
- Champion the clients’ requirements internally to help increase their business and act as the point of contact for escalation purposes;
- Negotiate and agree on marketing contributions and other forms of practical or financial support and ensure marketing activity is effective and on-brand;
- Attending business meetings, corporate events and conferences both locally and abroad;
- Meet KPI targets set out;
- Running and being responsible for a team;
- Overseeing events, operations and taking care of logistics obo clients.
Establish External Relationships with:
- DMC sales directors, tour consultants and senior management team;
- DMC and Sanctuary European sales team and Sanctuary global team;
- DMC support team;
- Revenue management and marketing team;
- Tour operators, wholesalers, retailers, affinity group organisers, and meeting & incentive companies;
- Tourist boards travel associations, travel media, and trade fair organisers.
You are good at:
- The English language (fluent);
- Any of these languages would be considered an asset (French, German, Flemish & Spanish);
- Working with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and general comfort with electronic forms of communication;
- Working independently and multitasking;
- Being proactive, efficient, organized and very structured.
You also possess:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience a sales environment;
- The skills to work under pressure and drive targets daily;
- A Can-Do attitude and Team focused.
An attractive salary plus commission is being offered to the right candidate.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.