PTL Limited is looking to recruit a full-time Sales & Account Management Executive
to expand its sales team in order to generate new business opportunities. Based in Malta and reporting to the Head of Business Development, the selected candidate will be responsible for planning and implementing a sales strategy for an assigned list of existing customers, whilst actively seeking new potential customers.
The Sales & Account Management Executive
will be expected to train and learn about PTL’s product portfolio, in addition to carrying out research on industry verticals and solutions to ensure that PTL’s solutions meet and exceed customer requirements. As a Sales & Account Management Executive
with PTL, you will be engaging with commercial customers, finding the right technological hardware and software solutions to suit their business needs.
- The preferred candidate will be a sales hunter, with experience in solution selling to customers;
- The position calls for a motivated professional, able to forge and manage relationships, and well-practiced in closing a sale and managing accounts;
- Preference will be given to candidates in possession of a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline and with a minimum of three years experience working within the IT industry, with a proven track record for conversions;
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English and Maltese is a must, and the ability to work collaboratively within a team are essential;
- A valid driving licence is also essential.
*A remuneration package commensurate to the applicant's experience and ability to display aptitude shall be offered to the right candidate. Additional benefits include health insurance, company car, free on-site parking facilities, scholastic sponsorships, and the opportunity to obtain industry certifications.
PTL specialises in IT and security for business and is heavily engaged in the banking, retail, and hospitality sectors and offers services for accounting purposes and infrastructure needs. With offices in Malta and in Dubai, besides partner offices in Tripoli and Benghazi, PTL has access to channel partners in Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates.