Nestle Malta Ltd is looking to recruit a Retail Sales Representative
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess a mixture of negotiation, customer orientation, and strong problem-solving skills, hardworking, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
“Are you interested in selling some of the country’s most well-known and trusted brands?”
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for clients and will be responsible to promote and sell the Company’s range of products services in the Retail Market and ensuring that the Company’s policy pertaining to merchandising is enforced in the assigned territory, ensuring excellent service standards and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for somebody who has:
- Achievement of assigned client base sales volume and value by each category, through the development of a strong relationship with existing and potential client base;
- Securing customers’ orders through regular visits;
- Improvement of existent client performances and development of new contracts;
- Acquires new customers within the assigned territory;
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity & competitor activities to appropriate internal teams;
- Cash collection and customer payments in line with Nestlé set payment terms;
- Other duties which may be deemed appropriate for the role, assigned from time to time.
- Previous experience in a Sales Representative role in Retail & Wholesale Sector;
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills;
- Exposure to a busy fast-paced environment with a customer-facing role;
- Computer literacy (MS Office tools);
- Knowledge of Nestlé products and customer environment as an asset;
- Fluent in English and Maltese, any other language is a plus.
Nestle Malta Ltd:
- Leading Brands and Categories to work on;
- The space to give your own personal touch and contribution;
- Help you to fit in and stand out through on-the-job coaching and feedback;
- International Team to work with.
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 191 countries around the world, and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favorites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.