One of our clients in Malta is looking to recruit a Retail Planner to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Partner and influence strategic planning and budgeting process with the Director through department/category strategies;
- Identify risks and opportunities - constantly review OTB requirements, WSSI, action repeats, cancellations, returns, markdowns and manage the key sales and profit drivers;
- Set financial standards and goals for the team and ensure consistent execution, process and accountability;
- Provide the Product Sales Plan Strategy and define the OTB for each season;
- Provide the Assortment Plan (Option Number and Depth);
- Work with Buying to deliver the best range for customers and stores;
- Plan quantities by article and related delivery date according with the plan;
- Develop and communicate supplier business/brand plans and forecasts;
- Manage the use of WSSI to deliver accurate weekly plans/forecasts/stocks, ensuring that OTB and MD are controlled and flexed to deliver terminal stock targets;
- Review the monthly intake Deliveries Plan to constantly handle critical situation, delays and obtain best efficiency on the incoming stock as per the rolling OTB process;
- Plan Seasonal Return and Cancellation as per the rolling OTB process;
- Plan and implement Markdown and Promotion in order to ensure sales, margin objective and the right end of season stock level as part of the OTB process;
- Weekly update of sales analysis in order to have clarity on the detailed sales and stock situation for each department/category/brand and provide weekly reporting to other departments;
- End Season analysis and financial planning review with Buying/Business Analysis/Allocation team in order to identify key issues to take into consideration for the next seasons plan and buy improvements.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or ACCA;
- 4+ years experience in a similar role;
- Able to lead a cross functional team;
- Excellent written and oral communication in English. Knowledge of Maltese will be an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Organized with an analytical mind and strong technical skills;
- Meticulous with a keen eye to detail;
- Multitask effectively and able to problem-solve;
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative.