One of our clients, a leader in the Automotive industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Rental Sales Agent to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Ensure the optimal rental experience by maximizing sales and service opportunities for every customer;
- Prepare the rental agreement while advising on and up selling vehicles and optional extras to the customer according to their needs;
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations;
- Meet all sales and service standards;
- Complete administrative tasks including daily lists to assist the branch;
- Communicate via telephone and email in a friendly and helpful manner;
- Assist branch with returning and turnaround of vehicles as needed;
- Ask about customer experience, recording feedback to improve the future rental experience;
- Discreetly check incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of rental;
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Minimum of O Level education;
- 1+ year/s customer service or sales experience;
- Have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record;
- Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Experience meeting sales quotas or working in highly commissioned positions preferred;
- Ability to follow defined service and sales processes;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Other languages would be an asset;
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service;
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent customer and interpersonal skills;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Work independently and also as part of a team;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.