Prohealth Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Pharmacy Sales Representative
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Our Team is Growing!
Prohealth is a leading distributor of established international pharmaceutical, dental, med-aesthetic, and dermo-cosmetic brands, both locally and overseas.
- Visit local pharmacies and other health-related outlets to promote and sell our brands/products;
- Build strong relationships with new clients, and maintain existing ones;
- Represent the brands/products at events.
- Previous experience in a similar position or area of expertise will be considered an asset;
- Strong sales, marketing, and technical skills;
- Be capable of working on own initiative, and a good team player;
- Be fluent in both Maltese and English;
- Have good communication skills, and attention to detail;
- Be organized with good time management skills;
- Have a good business sense and the ability to work in a sales target environment;
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
*All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence. Interested candidates are to send a Covering Letter along with a CV.
Prohealth’s story began in Malta in 1995 as an importation and distribution company for pharmaceuticals, dermo-cosmetics, medical devices and equipment, as well as other healthcare-related products. These products were distributed to local pharmacies, and to the Government Health Services in Malta. The Prohealth offices can be found in Zebbug, Malta, and are run by the three pharmacists and co-founders of Prohealth, CEO Peter Apap, and Executive Directors Andrew Paris and John Jaccarini. With an ever-growing portfolio of high-quality companies and products under its belt, Prohealth is one of the leaders within the Maltese pharmaceutical and dermo-cosmetic market and is establishing itself rapidly in the medical devices field, too.