Muscats Motors Ltd Malta specialises in Automotive and has an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic Parts Personnel
to join their dynamic team on a full-time basis. Based within the parts department, you will be responsible for the unpacking, storage, retrieval, and sales of the automotive spare parts to our customers, and also for the supply of spare parts to the workshop employees.
- Answering customer telephone queries;
- Selling spare parts on the workshop/customer counter and provide optimum customer service within an acceptable time to the customer;
- Cash Handling;
- Unpacking, checking, and Binning of incoming parts;
- Keeping store areas clean.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent Communication;
- Active Listening;
- Service Orientation.
- Fluency in Maltese and English is a must;
- O’ Level standard of education;
- Computer Literate;
- Previous experience in a similar post or similar.
Founded in 1943/44, Muscats Motors is one of the oldest car distributorships in Malta. As the name implies, Muscats Motors originally belonged to the Muscat family, who built the still existing garage in Gzira. The Mizzi family bought not just the building but also the Muscat name under which it has continued to trade ever since. Muscats Motors is the franchise holder for BMW, MINI, Jaguar, Landrover, and Authorised Repairers / Parts Distributors for Citroen and Daihatsu.
- Health Insurance;
- Loyalty Card;
- Specialized Training Locally or Abroad.