Optika Opticians in Malta is looking to recruit an Optical Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Desired candidate profile:
- A charismatic personality;
- A positive attitude and energy;
- A desire to provide the very best in quality customer care;
- A flair for fashion and style;
- Enjoy working in a team;
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Previous experience in retail or in the optical industry will be considered an asset.
- Welcome and greet customers;
- Schedule clinic appointments;
- Guide customers to chose the right eyewear and optical lenses to suit their needs and wants;
- Dealing with customer queries and issues with a positive approach;
- Receive continued training provided by Optika Opticians;
- Assist in the daily running of the stores.
*Besides joining an awesome team the company offers additional benefits such as private health insurance, staff and family discounts, organizes regular team events, and provides ongoing training and opportunities to develop further your career
*Previous optical experience is not required, we will give you all the training you need to feel confident delivering the very best optical service to our customers.
Optika Opticians, founded in 1965 by the Gabaretta family now in the business for over 50 years and running 3 stores across Malta. Optika Opticians maintains its position as one of the most trusted opticians on the island. The manager, Chris Sansone together with his staff, offers full optical care to customers ensuring that they get advice to suit their lifestyle needs.