PAMA Supermarkets in Malta is currently looking to recruit Mystery Shoppers
on a full-time basis.
Mystery Shoppers are responsible for determining the quality of products, customer service, and store environments while posing as ordinary customers. You will also be required to submit reports on your findings in a timely manner.
To be successful as a mystery shopper, you should be able to masquerade as a regular customer while remaining detail-oriented. Ultimately, top-notch mystery shoppers will possess excellent communication and memorization skills, and the ability to remain impartial at all times.
Mystery Shopper Responsibilities:
Mystery Shopper Requirements:
- Traveling to assigned store locations.
- Remaining discreet while you pose as a regular customer.
- Interacting with employees over the phone and in person to gauge customer service.
- Inspecting the store's environment to detect possible concerns and areas for improvement.
- Purchasing random and specific items to assess product quality.
- Retaining receipts as proof of purchase for later reimbursement.
- Completing and submitting a written report detailing the shopping experience after each store visit.
- Disclosing competing interests, including prior loyalty to or dislike of particular stores or products.
- Logging hours worked.
- Storing copies of completed assignments.
Pama Shopping Village has quickly become a landmark in the center of Malta, and the very first village of its kind, including a large supermarket and a retail complex with over 5,000 sqm and 20 outlets offering some of the best fashion brands. The Pama Shopping Village, which is situated on the peripheries of Mosta, Lija, Naxxar, and Attard offers a range of fashion, groceries, jewelry, gifts, and accessories â€“ all in one place.
- O’Level Standard
- Own, reliable transport.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Outstanding memorization abilities.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Attentive to detail.
- Ability to conduct duties discreetly and impartially.