Melita Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Digital Sales Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
Do you value customer-centricity, have a friendly approach, and a flair for sales? If so, this is the job for you. We are currently in the process of recruiting a customer focused individual to join our team as a Digital Sales Executive.
In this key role, you will form part of a team mainly focusing on sales of products and services by assisting customers through live chat, online requests, and telephone. This role calls for an individual who through multitasking, fine attention to detail, and asking the right questions, can apply problem-solving skills to assist a client and most importantly up-sell and cross-sell products by pointing out value and benefits as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answering a high volume of customer's enquiries via online requests and live chat and sell Melita products;
- Resolving customer queries through online platforms and cross-sell or up-sell suitable products;
- Provide client-focused solutions to retain customers and provide support;
- Maintain client relationships as well as ensure a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Meet monthly targets.
- A great communicator with a strong written and spoken command of the English language;
- Passion for sales;
- Able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision;
- Be an excellent team player and able to work well with others to achieve common goals;
- Having experience working in an environment dealing with customers through digital channels such as chat, emails, and social media will be considered an asset.
*Very attractive salary with opportunities for substantial commission.
At Melita, we help people stay connected with the most technologically advanced telecommunication services around. We started back in 1992, and today we set the standard for digital technologies in Malta, providing services to more than 75% of Maltese households and an ever-growing number of businesses. As our name suggests, we’re rooted in Malta, but with international shareholders and operations in Italy and Germany, we have an outlook that goes beyond Maltese shores, an outlook that’s reflected in our culture and our team.