Our client a locally based IT Solutions company with international operations, is looking to employ a Data Science & Solutions Sales Manager in Malta, to drive data science and advisory solutions in the local and international markets.
Your responsibilities here will include:
- Conducting research and targeting leading organisations to generate new leads and business opportunities by promoting the company’s products and services.
- Managing and maintaining current accounts, arranging meetings and account management activities when necessary.
- Conducting Solution Presentations to customers and creating proposals
- Collaborating with leading technology partners and other stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
- Achieving and exceeding KPI’s set by the company and contributing to team targets
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Developing and interacting with the company’s Partners
- Cross-team Collaboration within a matrix organisation and rapid formation of virtual teams in order to deliver on target
- Keeping updated with technology and industry developments
Education & Experience
- A business/technical IT Bachelor Degree or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Preferably hold 4 to 5 years experience of IT service delivery and/or sales experience.
- Knowledge and use of Office, reporting and CRM tools.
- Consolidated experience in creating and delivering presentations and the ability to handle complex tasks requiring an innovative approach.
- Experience working in an international environment
- Fluency in English in both Speaking and Writing is essential
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets and an ability to develop new opportunities
- Problem analysis and problem-solving capability.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and be self-motivated.
- Strong relationship-building skills, and the ability to build trust and customer retention.
About the company
This position is available with an established IT solutions company based in Malta with local and international clientele