Kencar Group of Companies in Malta is looking to recruit an Aftersales Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Candidates applying must have a valid working permit.
To assist the HVAC Aftersales Coordinator in the daily activities of the Section. This would include communicating with customers and scheduling personnel for preventive maintenance and repair call-outs.
- Provide quotations and upsell preventive maintenance contracts;
- Provide quotations for repairs to customers;
- Schedule and coordinate personnel for preventative maintenance, repairs, and emergency call-outs;
- Review and process job sheets for invoicing.
- The candidate must be Maltese and English speaking;
- Able to work well under pressure, be professional and goal-orientated in aftersales career;
- Be outgoing and have excellent communication and organization skills with attention to detail;
- Be self-sufficient and able to perform the job duties with minimal supervision;
- Experience in an aftersales environment is not a must, however, will be considered an asset.
*A market-based competitive salary in line with the candidate's experience and qualifications together with benefits will be offered.
*All applications received will be treated in strict confidence.
Kencar Group of Companies:
Kencar Group Of Companies is a Building Services Organisation that prides itself to provide reliable and quality services in completing projects of advanced technology for its customers. The group employs over 185 people and specialises in the Supply, Installation, and Maintenance of Electrical and Plumbing Services, Cooling and Heating Systems, HVAC Supplies, and Ventilation and Ducting Systems. It continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.