Klikk in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced Aftersales Administrator (Technical)
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate should have experience working in an aftersales or IT technical department, having experience in inspecting, troubleshooting, and repairing IT equipment, together with a strong personal passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
As an Aftersales Administrator, reporting to the General Manager, the main responsibilities will be:
Education and Experience:
- Manage the day to day of the aftersales department;
- Present to management, department monthly financial and KPI reports;
- Business development of the aftersales department;
- Promote excellent after-sales service and customer experience;
- Promote technical sales;
- Communication with customers;
- Communication with suppliers;
- The overall organisation of the technical department.
Skills and Competencies:
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Maltese is a must;
- IT proficient especially in Word, Excel, and Emails;
- Excellent IT & Electronics product knowledge;
- Qualification in Electronics / IT is a must;
- Work experience in a similar role would be considered an asset.
Klikk Computers is located on the Birkirkara Bypass side by side with Mater Dei Hospital. Klikk supplies computer systems and components to Home Users, Education Sector, Corporate Customers, and Government Institutions and Departments. Klikk started to operate in 2007 and the company's focus is being geared up to team up with world-class suppliers to introduce new brands and excellent customer service concepts to the Maltese market, through An efficient service center, A strong online presence, Qualified staff, and Aggressive marketing.
- Able to work under minimal supervision and under pressure;
- Excellent time management skills and high attention to detail;
- Highly organised;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- IT and consumer electronics product knowledge.