Teva Pharmaceuticals in Malta is looking to recruit a Stability Analyst to join their Quality Control Lab Team on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Stability Coordinator, this position is based in Bulebel.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing all PS data;
- Compiling of stability protocols and reports;
- Compiling of supporting documentation and logistical support for outgoing method transfers of stability studies;
- Coordinate the necessary reservation and preparation of Production samples for Stability studies.
The ideal candidate should:
Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Limited:
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centred around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and speciality medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Have a good eye for detail, be highly organised, accurate, and methodical in his/her work;
- Good communication, documentation, and time management skills are necessary;
- Applicants must possess a diploma in Applied Science or a Degree in Science subjects (Chemistry, Biology, or Medical Laboratory Science). Applicants having two Advanced Level qualifications in Science subjects (including Chemistry) will also be considered;
- Previous laboratory experience is considered an asset, although full training will be provided;
- The candidate must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.