A new Regulatory Affairs and QA Assistant position is now available. Reporting directly to the Regulatory Affairs Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in implementing and ensuring compliance with medical devices regulations
- Supporting medicinal product registrations
- Handling post-marketing surveillance and product vigilance tasks
- Maintaining the company’s regulatory and quality systems
- Ensuring that the company’s quality system is in accordance with GDP standards and other applicable legislation
- Supporting in other ad hoc duties as required by the team.