Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA) in Malta is looking to recruit a Quality Control Analyst
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The position forms part of the QC Laboratory Team. Main responsibilities include sampling and testing of raw materials, finished products, microbiology, or stability samples using qualified laboratory equipment while ensuring compliance with cGMP, company procedures, EH & S regulations as well as Pharmacopoeial and in-house standards and specifications.
Already Working @TEVA?
- The ideal candidate must have a good eye for detail, be highly organized, accurate and methodical in his/her work;
- Good communication, documentation, and time management skills are necessary;
- Applicants must possess a diploma in Applied Science or a degree in science subjects (Chemistry, Biology or Medical Laboratory Science);
- Applicants having two Advanced level qualifications in science subjects (including Chemistry) will also be considered;
- Previous laboratory experience is considered an asset, although full training will be provided;
- The candidate must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply Internal Career Site
. The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment:
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity is provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin, or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA):
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centred around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and speciality medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!