A client of ours is looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, positive-minded individual to join a Product team as a Quality Assurance Officer
. The successful candidate will be tasked with checking the quality of all the products and user journeys overall brands.
About our client:
Our client is an iGaming company based in Pembroke, Malta, employing a diverse employee base providing excellent online casino experiences.
Duties and responsibilities:
Knowledge and skills:
- Continuous testing of all websites; repetitive testing of all website functionalities across all websites.
- Develop and maintain automated front-end tests that support multiple devices and jurisdictions.
- Ownership of the game release process; game setup and configuration plus optimizing the casino lobby.
- Testing new website functionalities, platform releases, and marketing tools.
- Availability out of office hours to resolve any product-related matters.
- Keep an eye on the competition and market trends.
- Fulfill department and personal KPIs as delivered by management.
Education and training:
- A passion for the iGaming industry, particularly casinos.
- A good understanding of current compliance regulations.
- An understanding of customer user journeys and how to improve them.
- Highly motivated to achieve goals and strive for excellence.
- Organised and able to keep focus and structure in a role that grants freedom.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Highly responsible and strive for excellence.
- Excellent communication and team working skills, with a passion and drive to work in a small but efficient and highly successful team.
A Bachelor's degree.
Salary and benefits:
€25K - €40K depending on experience.
IRIS THAUMAS Ltd:
Iris Thaumas Ltd is a human resources company specializing in employment services, recruitment and payroll for Aviation, Marine, Finance, Tech and IT, providing employment and payroll solutions in 28 countries across Europe. Licensed Employment Agency/Employment Business (EA #181) and Certified Seafarer Recruitment and Placement Service (MLC 2006 SRPS).