One of our clients in the Construction industries in Malta is looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Determining, negotiating, and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards, and specifications
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems, and procedures
- Writing management and technical reports
- Determining training needs
- Directing objectives to maximise profitability
- Recording, analysing, and distributing statistical information
- Monitoring performance
- Supervising technical or laboratory staff.
- Have a degree in Structural or Civil Engineering, or the equivalent
- Having a specialisation in Structural Engineering will be considered an asset
- Proficient use of IT tools: MS Office, Information Management systems, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent planning, organising, and negotiating skills
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
- Possess strong communication and writing skills, and a demonstrated ability to work on own initiative and in a team environment.