Stripes Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Site Coordinator to join their team on a full-time, and indefinite basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning certain parts of the project, monitoring its progress, coordinating meetings, and overseeing other members of the project team.
- Assisting and supporting the project manager;
- Designing and controlling the project schedule;
- Carry out on-site visits;
- Monitor project implementation on-site;
- Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities;
- Looking for ways to increase the project’s profitability and reduce expenses where possible;
- Ensuring deadlines are met;
- Providing administrative support.
- Diploma or higher qualification in Project Management or 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong teamwork and client-facing skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Must be fluent in English and preferably also in Maltese and Italian;
- Be-IT literate with good command of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications;
- Experience with Microsoft Project and AutoCAD would be considered an asset;
- Valid driving license;
- Must be a Maltese resident, or EU National. Third Country Nationals are accepted if they are already residing in Malta and have a valid work permit.
Stripes Ltd. is a company that specializes in commercial and technical furniture.