One of our clients, a well known Building Services organization servicing clients throughout Malta, is currently looking to recruit a Renewable Energy Projects Coordinator
to join their Alternative Energy Product Department on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Department Manager the responsibilities within this role will include:
- Co-ordinating pre and post installations site visits;
- Processing purchase orders;
- Preparing necessary requisitions for deliveries and co-ordinating with installers;
- Ensuring that client requests are executed in a safe, timely, and profitable manner;
- Handling all department administrative matters including liaison with stores, maintaining stocks, and preparing requisitions for various projects;
- Assisting with quotations and supporting the Manager with any drawings, and electrical configurations;
- Undertaking site visits and liaising with clients and any other parties before and after installations (primarily PV and Under Floor Heating);
- Supporting technical client queries and providing assistance where requested;
- Liaising with internal After Sales Department to allocate technicians in support of various projects and installations;
- Filing/archiving department documentation related to projects and orders.
- Applicants will ideally hold Wireman License A and/ or B and have experience in PV installations and /or underfloor installations.
*This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within the renewable energy sector.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues, and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management, and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.