Our Client is a General Contracting Company providing full solutions on both new build and refurbishment projects throughout Malta. A Projects Manager
is now required to lead the organisation to ensure effective and timely delivery of projects.
Reporting directly to the Directors, this is a strategic position within the company and would suit a motivated individual with experience of engaging with a wide range of stakeholders to deliver financial results, value for customers, and operating efficiency of the organisation.
- Implement Board visions through business conduct to achieve profitable operation and secure continuity and growth of the company.
- Total responsibilities for the technical and financial successful results of the company.
- Implement all policies and procedures set out by the Board of Directors.
- Ensure that the company’s structure is aligned with the company’s business strategy.
- Prepare an annual business plan and be responsible to meet the forecasted budget, cash flow, and profit.
- Develop new business opportunities
- Monitor the progress of all projects and keep the Board informed of any critical issues.
- Ensure that suitable project management systems are in place to achieve the schedule milestone, budget, and quality constraints.
- Manage business risk throughout all aspects of the company’s activities.
- Develop business relationships with strategic partners.
- Develop internal systems, procedures, and practices in line with the group standards and designed to continuality enhance the efficiency of the company’s activities.
- Ensure that all areas of the company’s activities such as business development, planning engineering, construction legal, finance, etc. are well coordinated to ensure that the management system is in place to achieve company strategy and target.
- Obtain the Board of Director's approval for all major company activities such as new projects bidding, financial commitments, assets purchasing, and key staff hiring and appraisals.
- Provide training and development performance evaluation and appraisals to the company staff to enhance qualifications, motivations, and belonging to the company (people are the assets).
- Possess a minimum of 3 years experience as a Project Manager in the local construction market.
- Demonstrate excellent people management and communication skills.
- Be capable of delivering a range of projects within time and budget.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join a growing organisation. If you are looking for a career with an organisation dedicated to your own professional development and the complete satisfaction of their clients – this is the role for you!
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent within various sectors on Malta. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, with a satellite office in Malta but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.