As a Project Manager, you will be forming part of a small, tight-knit team operating within the turnkey and construction industry, and you will be responsible for;
- Leading & managing all the projects across.
- Leading & managing the team of site team leaders, which in turn will manage the site teams.
- Directly leading & managing your own team on site where necessary.
- Coordinating with Architects, Clients and Subcontractors to ensure the objectives of the project are met in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the projects meet budgetary parameters, whilst ensuring quality across all projects.
- Ensuring that all health & safety rules and regulations are in place and followed by all our teams.
- Supporting the procurement and sales teams with insights into pricing and costs for purchasing and quotations, as well as finalising BOQs.
- Documenting and tracking all activities through Buildertrend or other software
- Registering all expenses and financial documentation in a timely manner in order to manage budgets and reporting.
- Closing projects leaving long-term value to clients.
- Advising the CEO & Directors on the strategic direction of the business, giving feedback and reporting to ensure YOU and your team are enabled for success.
- Supporting the training and development of your people in line with our agreed methodologies and our work practices.
- Ensuring all the teams are provided with adequate tools, machinery and resources to achieve their goals, within a pre-agreed budget.
- Ensuring long-term sustainability of the business through efficient and effective budgeting and planning for the projects.
- Working closely with, as a senior team player, the rest of the business units to help them achieve their goals, by supporting business development, market growth and possible internationalisation.
Education & Experience
- Previous experience in Project Management is a must, whilst experience in the construction industry is seen as a strong asset
- Previous team-leading experience is preferred
- Technically savvy and able to manage projects through programs and applications
- Fluent in verbal and written English, whilst Maltese is also seen as a plus
- Currently living in Malta and have a valid driver's license
- Excellent organisational, planning and project management skills
- Meticulous yet flexible
- Creative, energetic, and able to question the status quo