Stripes Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their team on a full-time, and indefinite basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects within an organisation, from the initial ideation through to completion.
- Manage projects throughout their lifecycle, from inception to completion;
- Liaise with suppliers, third-party contractors, service providers, and other team members;
- Identify, plan, and schedule the necessary materials, works, manpower, and logistics required to deliver projects in a timely manner;
- Liaise with customers to effectively deliver projects, minimising risks, delays in execution, and keep on budget;
- Carry out site visits, taking up measurements, identify snags and certify carried out works.
Stripes Ltd. is a company that specializes in commercial and technical furniture.
- Advanced Diploma or higher qualification in Project Management or 2 years of experience in Project Management or related role;
- Be proactive and with proven ability to solve problems creatively;
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful;
- Ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline;
- Must be fluent in English and preferably also in Maltese and Italian;
- Be-IT literate with good command of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications;
- Experience with Microsoft Project and AutoCAD would be considered an asset;
- Valid driving license;
- Must be a Maltese resident, or EU National. Third Country Nationals are accepted if they are already residing in Malta and have a valid work permit.