Halmann Vella Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. This role calls for an individual with excellent communication, organisational, budget planning, and interpersonal skills, with 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role. Applicants need to have a sound knowledge of the construction industry.
- Monitoring and Reporting to Project Leader or Executive Head of Section.
- Preparation and timely submission of daily, weekly, and monthly progress and interim reports.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Project or similar forward planning tool.
- Organizing and setting up progress and administrative meetings with all parties concerned to ensure that the projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Complete understanding and interpretation of detailed drawings.
- Confident in taking on-site surveys and measurements.
Halmann Vella Ltd:
The Halmann Vella reputation has been built on experience and a strong heritage, yet there is a constant effort towards greater improvement. With a history spanning over 65 years and a name synonymous with marble and granite, traditional patterned tiles, and resin tiles, among others, nowadays the company continues to satisfy the requirements of discerning Maltese and foreign clients. The list of successful projects is a long and prestigious one including Renzo Piano’s Valletta City Gate, the House of Four Winds, Smart City, Skypark, Tigne Point, and a number of hotels. Halmann has the materials, expertise, and resources to put things together on schedule and within specified budgets be it for small residential projects and larger more complex developments. Halmann Vella is managed by brothers Martin, Joseph, and Mark Vella, who have a wealth of over 30 years of experience in the stone industry.
- Fluent with both Maltese and English and Italian will be considered an asset.
- Ready to work as a team.