Our Client is a well-known main building contractor and manufacturer based in Malta is looking to recruit a Project Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Project Manager
is now required to take overall responsibility for a number of projects within the Group’s Construction Operations to ensure objectives are achieved.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Program of Works;
- Identification and Planning Project Resources;
- Management of the Project;
- Work closely with the Contracting Department, Construction Operations Managers, and Clients on all aspects related to the Projects at hand;
- Managing the Construction Workforce of the Project in hand;
- Health and Safety on Construction Sites.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent within various sectors on Malta. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, with a satellite office in Malta but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive project management experience with 5 years of experience in construction project management;
- You will be energetic with the ability to lead teams with a hands-on approach.