Kencar Group of Companies in Malta is looking to recruit an M&E Project Supervisor
to join their team within their M&E Division on a full-time basis.
To lead and deliver M&E Installation Projects.
Main Duties (KPIs):
- Manage several M&E Installation Projects;
- Manage, Teach and Mentor the Personnel and Installers engaged for such projects;
- Utilise leadership skills and motivation techniques to maximise employee productivity and satisfaction;
- Propose, Identify and Implement new procedures to maximise efficiency;
- Represent company at meetings with project clients and other stakeholders as required;
- Overseeing of material, equipment, drawings, manuals, and deliveries onsite;
- Maintaining of Records and Project Files;
- Submitting reports as requested from time to time;
- Trigger orders as required for the completion of projects;
- Ensuring that Billing is being done properly and on time;
- Liaise with Other Managers in relation to Business Needs;
- Ensuring Customer Satisfaction by dealing with the customers with responsibility and professionally;
- Ensuring that the work being done is according to the quality and ethical standards established by the Employer.
- Experience and Knowledge in M&E Project Supervision;
- Ability to Explain, Demonstrate, and Problem Solve M&E Works;
- Communication, Leadership and Coaching Skills;
- Able to Promptly Resolve Team Problems;
- Organised Prioritisation Skills and able to Balance Conflicting Priorities;
- Time Management Skills and able to Complete Commitments in an Accurate and Timely Manner.
*A market-based competitive salary in line with the candidate's experience and qualifications together with benefits will be offered.
*All applications received will be treated in strict confidence.
Kencar Group of Companies:
Kencar Group Of Companies is a Building Services Organisation that prides itself to provide reliable and quality services in completing projects of advanced technology for its customers. The group employs over 160 people and specialises in the Supply, Installation, and Maintenance of Electrical and Plumbing Services, Cooling and Heating Systems, HVAC Supplies and Ventilation and Ducting Systems. It continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.