Growth Gurus Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Head of Web to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Head of Web at Growth Gurus should oversee all website projects and ensure they are done on time, within budget, and are of great quality. As deliverables, the Head of Web is accountable for the websites that are developed by Growth Gurus. They are also accountable for the website strategy that is delivered to clients and must ensure that the website strategy is aligned with the client's budget and requests. A large part of this role is managing internal and external resources, focussing on the project management of each website, and ensuring the account managers have all the information they require to effectively communicate to their clients.
You must also have a keen eye over the project delivery status and ensure that our tools are kept up to date, providing accurate information for the full team. Additionally, you are responsible to re-evaluate and improve the delivery of products, from conceptualisation, to design, through to delivery and deployment.
The Head of Web reports to the Head of Service Delivery, under him is the full web team, including but not limited to:
- UI/UX Designers;
- Website Content Managers;
- Website Maintenance and Hosting Team.
- Managing all website projects and delivering them on time, on budget, and of good quality;
- Ensuring that the web team meets their quotas and goals, giving feedback to the sales team on progress;
- Researching and developing opportunities, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to deliver better quality websites;
- Leading customer-focused workshops to identify website needs and prepare relevant briefs;
- Updating our own websites and ensuring it is consistently optimised;
- Working with the Head of Strategic Support to recruit, train, schedule, coach, and manage the web team, to develop it to the best of its capabilities;
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by providing a high-level overview of progress at milestones in the projects;
- Documenting website development processes and procedures and making improvements to the process;
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Relevant work experience in project management;
- Experience in developing iGaming platforms;
- Experience managing a diverse team of developers, designers, QA specialists, etc;
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills;
- A strong understanding of WordPress;
- Superb leadership, collaboration, and communication skills;
- Fluency in English, French, and/or Arabic required.
Our core values are our non-negotiable behaviours. The critical few things that make us who we are – the glue that holds us together despite our individual differences.
- We figure it out;
- We're excited to learn;
- We strive for excellence;
- We always get it done.
*If you share our values, you’ll make a great fit with our team and we’d love for you to work with us!
Our selection process:
Growth Gurus are a team of experts dedicated to offering cost-effective solutions for internet growth that will deliver true business benefit to your organisation. How do we do this? - Social Media Penetration: We will build your online community and following - Website Engineering: We will drive targeted traffic and improve your SEO - e-Commerce: We will generate inbound enquiries and improve conversion. - Crowdfunding Campaigns: We will build online support for your fundraising efforts. - Online Marketing: We will generate leads and marketing lists for targeted campaigns.
- We will shortlist a number of candidates that meet the criteria set for the role and conduct a round of first interviews, to assess the culture fit and validate the experience and suitability for the role;
- A small number of these candidates will progress to a final detailed interview with the Managing Director;
- A decision will be taken after a rigorous assessment of these final candidates.