A reputable company within the Insurance Industry are looking for an Agile Portfolio Manager. You will be reporting directly to the COO.
Your main role would be to:
- Maintain an up to date overview of the status of European change projects.
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of the portfolio kanban.
- Provide proactive support and coaching to project leaders.
- Project manage as required.
The Key Responsibilities would be:
- Lead programs involving business change, process change, technology deployment and manage all aspects of various projects included within those programs over the entire lifecycle.
- Be responsible for the delivery of substantial business change and manage high profile and complex stakeholder relationships.
- Manage the process review and business analysis process associated with business change objectives.
- Manage and establish project communications strategies to keep all related stakeholders informed.
- Manage projects that require cross-team and cross-functional coordination including internal and external teams in different countries and time zones.
- Identify and assist project stakeholders in necessary preparations for all project pre and post-launch tasks
- Manage multiple stakeholders and relevant projects simultaneously.
- Provide periodic status reports to stakeholders in line with project methodology.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the C-level team
- Deliver a quality service, in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines, whilst ensuring all relevant stakeholders are fully engaged.
- Team player
- Multi-tasking and prioritization
- It is very important that this person is driven and motivated
- Open to feedback