One of our clients in Malta is looking for a Technical Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Ensure that all wines are bottled, packed, and stored according to the Company’s strict high-quality standards;
- Responsible for the effective management of all engineering and maintenance operations in the plant and production facilities of the winery;
- Lead and motivate the Maintenance and Engineering Department in the day-to-day operations and also liaise directly with the other department heads of the company;
- Be the point of contact with all Government and Regulatory Agencies as and when required;
- Responsible for managing waste separation and disposal, Health & safety, housekeeping, and pest control;
- Develop work plans, procedures, and schedules for the department and also maintain equipment, plant facilities, installations, and buildings in the best condition through effective preventive maintenance according to the Manufacturer’s instructions;
- Be involved in the planning and execution of engineering projects and project management of new capital investments.
- Possess a university degree in Electrical Engineering and an engineering warrant;
- 3+ years experience in a similar role, preferably in a manufacturing environment;
- Have a proven track record in driving employee engagement and development to maximize efficiency and meet deadlines;
- Be knowledgeable with modern trends and applications in the field of Engineering;
- Excellent command in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Maltese would be an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Have a strong analytical mind with a can-do attitude;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.