A new Senior Machine Operator role is available within the manufacturing industry. Whilst reporting to the Team Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring work is distributed effectively to subordinates in line with unit administration guidelines.
- Ensuring products are manufactured in accordance to relevant documentation and processes are set to meet required quality.
- Ensuring all required documentation is compiled in accordance to procedures.
- Monitoring productivity measures report and action any deviations from targets.
- Monitoring product quality, feedback to operatives, report deviations and assist in problem-solving.
- Assisting the Unit Administration in evaluations and continuous improvement initiatives
- Identifying and reporting any machinery or instruments which outside specifications, overdue on calibration or are considered to be a Health and Safety hazard.
Remuneration: Basic Salary + Shift Bonus
Education & Experience
- Secondary level of education
- Fluency in Maltese and English
- Team player
- Good knowledge of shop floor practices
- Leadership and motivational skills
This position is on 3-shift basis, including morning shifts, afternoon shifts and night shifts.
Job Reference Code: YD195