One of our clients, a leader within the retail industry in Malta, is looking to recruit a Sales Administration Support Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Overall efficient management of the sales administration function to expected levels of customer satisfaction and to company agreed processes and standards;
- Design, review, improve, implement and ensure the adherence to, sales administration operational procedures and processes;
- Provide all sales administration and support backup to the sales team members, ensuring timely follow-up of all enquiries and handling customer related aspects of sales fulfilment;
- Monitore sales target performance against agreed forecasts and adherence to process and other internal controls as directed;
- Proactively bringing forward issues for discussion with a view of increasing the efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction of the sales administration function;
- Ensure adherence to company process and procedures in all stages of the sales cycle;
- Cooperate with the managers responsible for logistics and service delivery to ensure a smooth and seamless high-quality service to our customers;
- Periodic reporting as required by management.
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Proficient in office applications and have experience in standard office software;
- Experience with using Shireburn Software will be considered an asset but not essential;
- Excellent oral and written communication in English and Maltese;
- Possess a clean police conduct.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.