SimplyPay Ltd, Malta is looking to recruit an Operations Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Operations Manager
will manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of labour force, activity productivity, quality control, and analyses as established and set for the Operation Department.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions;
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures;
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; complete audits; identify trends;
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving the product, equipment utilisation, inventory management, and shipping;
- Analyse process workflow, employee and space requirements, and equipment layout; implement changes;
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations;
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations;
- Accomplish operations and organisation mission by completing related results as needed;
- Manage staff levels, wages, hours, contract labour to revenues;
- Serve as the primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to equipment quality, customer service, or accidents and mishaps on-site. In particular, this includes any issues on-site at client facilities, such as breaking a fence or tape residue on flooring;
- Communicate customer issues with the operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints;
- Work closely with GM and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Work experience as operation manager is required;
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken Russian and English languages is a must;
- Budget development and oversight experience is required;
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices;
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting, and metrics;
- System knowledge (databases, MS Office, etc.) is a must;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation;
- Leadership and organisational skills;
- BS in operations management or related field.
The Company Offers The Following:
- Must possess people skills and a personal style that will establish credibility with internal and external customers alike;
- Possess strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Able to think out the box and generate new ideas;
- Be responsible, self-disciplined, reliable, systematic, and have a high degree of personal integrity;
- Follow procedures and have a structured approach to problem-solving;
- Be organized and motivated and able to manage your own time effectively and respond positively to different situations.
- Competitive salary (including car allowance and cellphone allowance);
- Tailored incentive scheme designed to financially reward job performance;
- A challenging, rewarding, and fun work environment.
We are an innovative company remaining devoted to the core values of the financial world: TRUST and INTEGRITY. Therefore, we bring to Malta our self-service payment kiosks, yet the most convenient and reliable way to pay most of your bills and needs. Our products and services have been created with 3 simple yet most important things in mind: SIMPLICITY SimplyPay is here to provide its customers and partners with reliable and instant transactions in the real-time mode. With us your payments will be processed at no time, saving your precious time for more important things! CONVENIENCE With SimplyPay kiosks payments is done with only 2-3 simple steps at almost no cost. SimplyPay offers the network of the most convenient locations throughout Malta, some of which operate 24 hours. RELIABILITY When it comes to reliability, first and foremost, each cent paid through SimplyPay payment kiosks is insured. Should any issue arise our Support Team is there to help you almost immediately.