One of our clients in the Healthcare industries in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced Operations Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Support and work with Head of Departments in all aspects of running the business.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition .
- Conduct regular operations team meetings with the HODs daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters. Minutes of the meeting to be sent to the GM.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks. GM’s guidance to be taken wherever required.
- Monitor the purchases and requisitions of the departments noted above .
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Supervisor & Chef.
- Responsible for the planning of a high-quality Events Calendar and implementation thereof, which calendar must complement the Sales Targets.
- Oversees the front desk, housekeeping, security and food & beverage (including kitchen) service.
- 3+ years previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Able to motivate team members and lead by example.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.
- Analytical, problem-solver with a can-do attitude.
- Able to multi-task under tight deadlines.