Briiz in Malta is looking to recruit an Operations Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Communicating with clients to set up jobs and visits to their properties;
- Taking bookings both over the phone and via email;
- Keeping the roster up-to-date and in real-time;
- Effecting roster changes, including those last minute, such as emergency leave and sick leave;
- Communicating with clients when their regular cleaner is unable to attend;
- Monitor leave balances of employees and approve/decline requests in communication with HR;
- Following up on clients requests after jobs (for example to set up a second visit if we need to);
- Making sure checklists are all in order;
- Taking charge of products brought back after jobs and making sure they’re cycled to be able to go out again whilst making sure that the warehouse is kept in order;
- Assisting supervisors by making sure they’re on time to jobs and answering their queries;
- Run stock takes for client keys and equipment;
- Raise any need for re-ordering products;
- Follow-up on client complaints;
- Make sure that jobs are being closed off on our systems accordingly (pictures on jobs, jobs closed for invoicing, client signature uploaded, etc);
- Manage our tasks app (Basecamp) and following up to make sure everything is closed off accordingly;
- General day-to-day operational duties.
We don’t only provide the best cleaning service around. We also enjoy doing it.
- 2-3 years experience in the same field;
- Additional training will be provided.