GreenPak in Malta is looking to recruit an Operational Inspector
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Established in 2004, GreenPak is the largest waste recovery scheme in Malta & Gozo for packaging, waste electrical goods, and batteries, providing public collection systems to some 70% of the Maltese population. Operating the latest technology with iBiNs and managing a door-to-door collection of recyclable waste, GreenPak is doing its part to improve the environment. Educational programmes and recycling campaigns are alsopart of GreenPak’s work.
Duties of the successful candidate include:
- Carrying out on-site inspections of waste collection operations on a daily, weekly, monthly basis or as otherwise required.
- Reporting outcome of on-site inspections to the Operations Manager.
- Supporting the Operations Manager in operational investigations.
- Establishing and maintaining communications with local council officials, residents, clients and sub-contractors.
- Develop monitoring plans for operational on-site audits.
- Assisting the operations department with administration work related to the same department.
The GreenPak Cooperative Society is stronger because of its wider shareholding base with members enjoying more benefits.
- Have a valid driving licence.
- Be computer literate.
- Have good verbal and written skills in English and Maltese.
- Be an enthusiastic team player
- Candidates with experience in surveillance and inspections would be preferred.
Being a shareholder of GreenPak means:
• Sharing in the profits of GreenPak
• Paying lower company taxes
• Smooth transfer of accumulated profits
• Direct control on the operations of the Scheme