Job vacancy: Operational Development Supervisor (Resource and Planning)
Job reference: ODSRAMT0721JIM
As an Operational Development Supervisor
, you will be responsible for the continued growth of the resource and planning team as part of the Operational Development team in Malta.
Who we are looking for:
Candidates who are knowledgeable in resource planning/work force management and enthusiastic to lead a team in a fast paced and rewarding environment. Relevant training will be provided on all aspects of the role, providing you with the tools and processes necessary to ensure operational targets are met. Successful applicants will enjoy competitive rates of pay, increasing with experience and an excellent range of benefits.
The resource and planning team ensures that relevant operational departments are correctly resourced to support customers and other internal teams. This is achieved through the effective planning and management of departmental rotas, seating plans and holiday requests against projected business levels. As an Operational Development Supervisor, you will be expected to motivate and develop a team of Operational Development Advisors who undertake this work and manage departmental workload alongside independent project work. Successful applicants will be required to work any five days from seven between the hours of 09:00 – 17:30 , including public holidays.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Recognising and preparing for key business events.
- Creating rota patterns and sign-off of operational rotas.
- Reviewing and analysing of projected versus actual business levels.
- Implementing resource and planning related processes.
- Acting as a point of contact for queries at all levels, including Management teams.
- Developing a team of Operational Development Advisors.
- Monitoring the service provided to internal departments.
- Experience in a resource and planning or work force management related role.
- Experience in successfully leading and developing a team.
- Strong planning, organisation and prioritisation skills with exemplary attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple varied and complex projects.
- Interest in data and numbers to review existing rota patterns and thresholds.
- A Flexible and resilient attitude in the face of change.
- Awareness and interest in the sporting calendar is preferred although relevant training will be provided.
*If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference ECAADL0221JIM.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than
45 million customers and 20 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.