Job vacancy: National Crime Agency (NCA) Local Liaison Assistant
Job grade: A2(L)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a National Crime Agency (NCA) Local Liaison Assistant
at British High Commission in Malta. This is a full-time fixed-term 12-month contract with the possibility of renewal.
Our new NCA Local Liaison Assistant
will provide general and administrative support to the NCA International Liaison Officer (ILO). The job holder will work closely with the NCA ILO and colleagues from across the British High Commission in support of crime and justice cooperation between the UK and Malta.
- Manage significant budgets maintaining precise records on PRISM and NCA records;
- Provide administrative support to the NCA International Liaison Officer;
- Complete corporate records in a timely and accurate manner;
- Organise events such as meetings, workshops, seminars, conferences, and receptions;
- Develop skills and understanding of the maintenance and research of analytical data and produce reports as needed;
- Work with High Commission stakeholders in support of wider Crime and Justice Objectives;
- Through a clear understanding of budgetary processes, be able to manage NCA budgeting processes including cross charging and PRISM accounting processes;
- Organise travel and accommodation for NCA staff, and official visitors;
- Maintenance of an ILO diary and contacts database;
- Keep office inventories up to date, including the timely submission of returns to NCA London;
- Liaison with other NCA offices and other law enforcement partners in person and in writing, collating information, and preparing reports;
- Searching open-source material, keeping abreast of news and media relating to NCA business;
- Arranging and attending conferences, meetings, workshops and representing the NCA at such events as appropriate;
- Performing ad-hoc duties such as managing other corporate duties as is commensurate to the role.
*For further details on this vacancy and information on how to apply, please follow the link on the FCDO Local Staff Vacancies Homepage
British High Commission:
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.