Hi Fly Ltd, an airline based in Malta and operating worldwide with an Airbus fleet, specialized in the supply of commercial aircraft with crew, maintenance, and insurance included (ACMI/Wet Leasing), is recruiting a Flight Dispatch Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance with the Airline policy and procedures of Operational Dispatch in each flight plan;
- Supervision & Control of all flights, operational control functions, and other associated activities;
- Analyze the weather and the NOTAMs implication during flight monitoring, support the CCO in Safety and Security matters;
- Disseminate among the involved areas the significant flight changes, such as alternative airports, flight time, etc.;
- Supervise ATC and slots constraints to minimize delays;
- Spread information received to the various departments involved;
- Disclose all technical and operational information to Flight Operations Officers;
- Provide technical and operational support to the technical crews as well as the Operational Managers to ensure flight safety;
- Give support to CCO in security and safety matters;
- Make contact with agencies or authorities required to operations;
- Keep updated the dispatch procedures for the FSPM;
- Representing the Flight Dispatch in internal and external meetings;
- Initiate the relevant procedures in the event of an emergency as specified in the ERP while avoiding taking any action that would conflict with ATC procedures;
- In case of an emergency, conveys, by any means, safety-related information to the PIC that may be necessary for the safe conduct of the flight, including information related to any amendments to the flight plan that becomes necessary in the course of the flight.
Hi Fly Ltd:
Hi Fly is a leading widebody aircraft wet lease specialist operating worldwide. It is a go-to organization for airlines when they need additional capacity to cover their short/medium term or seasonal needs. Also, an increasing number of governments are adhering to wet lease as a reliable, safe and efficient source of transportation for officials and defence personnel. Aircraft wet lease stands for the provision on an aircraft on ACMI basis to the clients, ie including the crew, all the required maintenance and the aircraft and third-party liability insurance. Hi Fly brand is operated by two affiliated airlines, one based in Portugal and the other based in Malta.
- Experience of at least three years in operational dispatch assistance in an airline and/or proven experience of Operational Dispatch Supervision;
- High School diploma;
- Flight Operations Officer Course approved by the Aviation Authority;
- Solid knowledge of laws, regulations, standards, and procedures relevant to the tasks;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Computer skills.