Paragon Europe in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Facilities Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
A typical day might include:
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the maintenance and housekeeping teams;
- Supporting managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization, accommodation, and communication;
- Sourcing new properties (for both long and short lets) to further increase revenue for the organization and source new host families;
- Carry out inspections of host families and/or apartments;
- Help the operations executive in dealing with host families/recruiting host families and issuing invoices;
- Contact students via e-mail or by telephone;
- Assist in the recruitment of new host families;
- Other day to day tasks that may be deemed required by senior management.
Requirements and skills:
- Your own transport and a clean driving license;
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Social Media platforms;
- Able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team;
- Be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Fluent in English and Maltese both written and oral;
- Excellent communication skills via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and on time;
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.