Ferratum Bank p.l.c in Malta is looking to recruit a Customer Service Design Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis. As the Customer Service Design Manager,
you will be leading the CX team, whose focus will be on the processes and tools utilised, with the aim of tracking and improving the customer experience.
Ferratum is a leading international provider of mobile financial services, building an online financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and financial transactions into a paperless and borderless real-time experience for our customers. We provide innovative mobile banking, as well as digital consumer and small business loans, all distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, today we operate in 23 markets across Europe, Africa, South and North America, Australia, and Asia. Ferratum Group is listed on the Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol 'FRU'.
- Innovating the customer service interfaces, by creating activities and projects to enhance positive Customer Experience, automate service and, simplification of existing End to End processes;
- Orchestrating of customer touchpoints by the optimisation of all contact channels in order to align the cost and value of interactions and to ensure that customers enjoy a seamless experience;
- Driving Ferratum's value of customer-centricity based on customer feedback by establishing transparency in negative customer feedback and contributing to improve the company’s NPS;
- Developing of Self through service channels supported by Artificial intelligence;
- Creating, updating, and maintaining the Customer Service operational procedures;
- Customer Journey mapping by analyzing volumes, experience, and needed customer effort;
- Participating in the new product development to make sure, new products will reflect customer needs;
- Preparing procedures, knowledge base, and coordination of activities in order to launch ready to serve products;
- Leading activities in order to provide a more consistent approach in all service channels, centralized improvements of Customer Experience;
- Leading individual projects in the Customer Support area.
Why join Ferratum?
- Minimum of 5-year experience in Customer Service/Experience management role;
- Analytical skills;
- Leadership skills acquired through having had a leadership position for at least 5 years;
- Design thinking skills or certification;
- Strategic thinker;
- Experience in budgeting and cost models;
- Knowledge of AML/PEP/GDPR;
- Problem solver;
- Fantastic negotiation and presentation skills;
- Experience with Banking or Fintech is a must.
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive.
Joining Ferratum you will:
Ferratum Bank p.l.c.:
Ferratum Bank p.l.c., a subsidiary of the Ferratum Group, is licenced by the Malta Financial Services Authority to provide a range of banking services to its clients. Its EU banking licence enables it to provide its services from Malta to other jurisdictions within the EEA, including the acceptance of deposits, which are covered by the Maltese Depositor Compensation Scheme. Ferratum Bank offers its customers the possibility to apply for a personal loan, benefiting from the security and professionalism of a bank, whilst enjoying the speed, simplicity and openness of our uncomplicated service. In many cases, loans can be agreed within a matter of minutes, with minimal amounts of red tape. Our success lies in our simple loan application process, quick service and strict security. The rest is down to the expertise of our employees whose dedication, knowhow and service skills help retain customers and gain referrals all over the world.
- Feel that we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions that lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance, and engagement;
- Join a fast and growing international finance company;
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture;
- Be offered a competitive salary, benefits packages, and other additional perks.