We are looking for a Casino Manager
to work with a global gaming company. As a Casino Manager
, you will play a key role in the Operations team and report directly to the Chief Operating Officer, supporting daily operation tasks across the casino products. You must be a self-starter, highly organised, detail-oriented, and a strong communicator.
About our client:
Our client is a global gaming company based in Sliema, Malta, employing a diverse employee base providing a wide range of high-quality gaming portals.
Duties and responsibilities:
Experience, knowledge, and skills:
- Support daily operation tasks across the casino products.
- Master the games portfolio: Manage releases, lobby management, evaluation of game performance, ensure that the game portfolio is up to date.
- Liaising with game providers regarding exclusive and network campaigns, new games, and general game information.
- Assisting Project Managers with onboarding more providers.
- Undertake competitor analysis.
- Propose and execute casino campaigns from idea generation, planning, and briefing to evaluation, reporting & optimisation in coordination with Project Managers.
- Assist the Marketing team in setting up campaigns.
- Help to test ongoing casino development functionalities.
- Be the main contact for escalations coming from the CS Team.
Education and training:
- At least two years in a similar role.
- Experience in managing multi-brands, multi markets online casino operations.
- Experience in working with multiple game providers.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the casino product.
- KPI, customer, and results-oriented individual.
- Strong customer-experience focus.
- Analytical mindset and data-driven with superior problem-solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organised, detail-oriented, and a strong communicator.
- Fluency in English & German is a must!
A Bachelor's degree.
Salary and benefits:
€45K - €60K depending on experience.
IRIS THAUMAS Ltd:
Iris Thaumas Ltd is a human resources company specializing in employment services, recruitment and payroll for Aviation, Marine, Finance, Tech and IT, providing employment and payroll solutions in 28 countries across Europe. Licensed Employment Agency/Employment Business (EA #181) and Certified Seafarer Recruitment and Placement Service (MLC 2006 SRPS).