One of our clients in the Construction industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Social Media Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals.
- Manages social media team members, including coordination with copywriters and other content creators.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign. improvement.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Degree in Marketing or specializes in Digital Marketing.
- Extensive and proficient knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency, Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience, Proofreading and Editing Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills.
- Excellent and in-depth knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Great leadership skills.
- Fluent in written & spoken English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Organized with an analytical mind.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.
- Multitask effectively and be able to problem-solve with a can-do attitude.
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.