Paragon Recruitment in Malta is looking to recruit an SEO/SEM Intern to join their team on a full/part-time basis. The ideal candidate will support all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be a part of all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will help with all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, Bing and mobile search engines in order to maximize ROI.
Paragon Europe is an innovative advisory, research and management company with head office in Malta and representation office in Brussels. From its inception, Paragon's motto is to realise excellence for all its clients and partners. In fact, since 2004, our multilingual, multicultural and multidisciplinary team has developed the right expertise to carry out project and tender activities to the highest standards.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns;
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns;
- Be in charge of mobile search engines optimization;
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies;
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization;
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations;
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links;
- Develop and implement link building strategy;
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code;
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming;
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Ideally we are looking for:
- Pursuing an MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field;
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition;
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends);
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite);
- Experience with mobile search engines;
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Proven SEO experience;
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.