Job vacancy: Marketing Manager (German Language)
Job reference: MMGL0421JIM
As a German speaking Marketing Manager you will join the Marketing team to lead pay per click across German speaking markets.
You will report to the Marketing Operations Manager, while running a portfolio of activity and managing a team of multilingual marketing executives. The role offers an opportunity to work on market leading campaigns across multiple territories and languages. Proven experience working with large, multi-channel digital marketing campaigns is essential. Previous experience in the gambling sector or other regulated verticals would be beneficial. This position requires frequent overseas travel.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Delivering and executing the paid media strategy for multiple high performing countries.
- Overseeing the delivery of your marketing executives to launch new activity in key markets across multiple channels/KPIs.
- Managing and optimising budget allocation across search, social and digital branding to ensure optimum performance for each country within remit.
- Analysing sports and media trends to improve the reach and effectiveness of the marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Working closely with our dedicated account teams and partners such as Google to lead and progress performance optimisations.
- Mentoring, training and developing junior staff members, both within your own direct team and the wider department.
- Working with other marketing managers to collate and optimise global activity based on learnings.
- Proven experience developing and executing marketing campaigns.
- Both agency and client side experience is desired but not essential.
- Extensive experience in PPC.
- Demonstrated experience of managing multiple language campaigns outside of native comfort.
- In-depth knowledge of sports and awareness of the sporting calendar in Germany.
- Strong level of mathematics, with experience of analysing numerical data, statistics and presenting/visualising data.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver strategy and management throughout the marketing process, identifying and adopting best practices to deliver against the wider company strategy.
- Strong project management, multitasking and decision-making skills.
- Fluent German, verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail, with the ability to manage a demanding workload in a fast paced and highly regulated environment.
- Managerial experience desirable.
*If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference MMGL0421JIM.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers and 20 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.