One of our clients in the Construction industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Managing a diverse portfolio of brands that target different international and local audiences on various channels;
- Developing business cases for marketing programs at proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics;
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution;
- Building marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of the overall strategic marketing plan;
- Leading the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders, and leveraging the right internal processes;
- Evaluating the impact of marketing programs to achieve stated objectives;
- Building strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and suppliers;
- Preparing an annual marketing budget and monitor on a regular basis;
- Overseeing and approving marketing collateral in various forms across the various brands;
- Developing organic and paid content, events, publicity initiatives, social media calendar per brand, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis;
- Producing valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts company's target groups;
- Analysing consumer behaviour and adjusting advertising campaigns accordingly;
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns, through which insight is assessed against goals;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest emerging trends and best practices in international hotel marketing.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in marketing, communications or related field;
- 3+ years experience as Marketing Manager, preferably in the Hospitality industry;
- Experience in mentoring and managing a marketing team;
- Proven experience in developing and executing complex hotel marketing programs;
- Strong understanding and experience in offline and online marketing;
- Have a strong sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy, witty communication and PR stunts;
- Expert knowledge of current marketing trends and social media platforms;
- Strong project management and communication skills;
- Fluent in written & spoken English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Organized with an analytical mind and strong technical skills;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Multitask effectively and able to problem-solve with a can-do attitude;
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.