Our client in the Hotels, Restaurants, and Catering industry in Malta, is a large organization seeking a Marketing Manager
to develop, coordinate, implement and manage marketing programs and events that uphold the company’s corporate image and identity in the local and international market.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of brands that target different international and local audiences on various channels;
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics;
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns from conception to execution;
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of the company’s overall strategic marketing plan;
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes;
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs to achieve stated objectives;
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and suppliers;
- Prepare an annual marketing budget and monitor on a regular basis;
- Oversee and approve marketing collateral in various forms across the various brands;
- Develop organic and paid content, events, publicity initiatives, social media calendar per brand, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis;
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups;
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjusting advertising campaigns accordingly;
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, through which insight is assessed against goals;
- Remain up-to-date with the latest emerging trends and best practices in international hotel marketing.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ related experience as Marketing Manager, preferably in the Hospitality industry;
- University Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field;
- Experience in mentoring and managing a marketing team;
- Proven experience in developing and executing complex hotel marketing programs;
- Strong understanding and experience in offline and online marketing.
*Applicants will be highly organized and capable of multi-tasking. Results orientated, you will be highly creative with an aptitude for strong marketing design, communication, and PR. Our client is looking for an energetic project manager who enjoys challenges to achieve a return on investment.
*This a permanent, full-time opportunity working within a wonderful environment.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilization of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues, and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management, and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection, and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification, and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resource's ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirements arise.