A client of ours is looking for a highly motivated and positive-minded individual to join a Marketing team as a Marketing Executive
. Experience in iGaming is not a necessity but will be considered as a positive.
About our client:
Our client is an iGaming company based in Pembroke, Malta, employing a diverse employee base providing excellent online casino experiences.
Duties and responsibilities:
Knowledge and skills:
- Maintain and update onsite content in all languages through our CMS.
- Continuous quality control of all content on the websites.
- Provide marketing ideas for jurisdiction or brand-specific campaigns.
- Contribute to Marketing Campaign concepts by brainstorming sessions.
- Build leaderboards, landing pages, and promotional blocks.
- Write campaign briefs and terms and conditions.
- Keep up to date with the latest compliance rules and regulations for UK and MGA.
- Build campaign Mailers, SMS, Inbox & Push Notifications.
- Create bonuses in the back office for campaigns.
- Assure quality control through marketing campaign testing.
- Schedule campaign send-outs for all marketing channels.
- Fulfill department and personal KPI’s as delivered by management.
Education and training:
Salary and benefits:
- Basic knowledge of CMS (preferable).
- Organized and able to keep focus and structure to ensure deadlines are met.
- Highly motivated to achieve goals and strive for excellence.
- Takes high responsibility for assigned tasks.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passion and drive to work in a small but efficient and highly successful team.
*If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!
IRIS THAUMAS Ltd:
Iris Thaumas Ltd is a human resources company specializing in employment services, recruitment and payroll for Aviation, Marine, Finance, Tech and IT, providing employment and payroll solutions in 28 countries across Europe. Licensed Employment Agency/Employment Business (EA #181) and Certified Seafarer Recruitment and Placement Service (MLC 2006 SRPS).