One of our clients in the Construction industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and integrated marketing campaigns;
- Create regular content for different types of the Group’s channels that generate interest and engagement for the brand;
- Develop and upkeep the Marketing Campaign calendar for different Group milestones, keeping stakeholders updated with progress;
- Source offline and online PR and editorial opportunities;
- Monitor effectiveness of campaigns and PR initiatives and proactively propose solutions;
- Contribute to the Group’s team projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related qualification;
- 2+ years experience working in a similar role, preferably from a corporate work environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Experience in Social Media Management and WordPress.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Organized with an analytical mind and strong technical skills;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Multitask effectively and able to problem-solve with a can-do attitude;
- Creative, dynamic, and self-motivated;
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.