AIS Group in Malta is looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Are you an energetic & creative person with a passion for marketing? Do you have an eye for detail and are keen on following current market trends? Is your dream job working for a fast-growing and dynamic company, implementing its marketing plan? Then look no further, we have just the right job for you.
AIS Group was founded in 1991 and is made up of a group of specialists operating in the engineering and environmental spheres. The companies within the Group are leaders in their respective industries operating across diverse markets including biometrics, energy management systems, environmental consultancy, archaeological services, and waste recycling. The latest addition to the Group is its Software division, adding to the growing portfolio of services AIS group offer.
You will report to the Marketing & Communications Executive and your duties and responsibilities shall be:
Here is what you need to excel in this post:
- Supplier sourcing, negotiation, and coordination.
- Update calendars & budgets whilst keeping track of deadlines.
- Plan and organise promotional material by coordinating requirements with external parties such as designers & printers.
- Come up with creative and innovative marketing ideas and assist in the execution of marketing plans.
- Management of social media channels (mainly on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram), website content, and email marketing.
- Working with external parties such as designers, suppliers, and media houses to regularly coordinate the supply of designs, printed material, quotes, etc.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns and recommend improvements.
- Follow and evaluate marketing sales trends.
We shall offer you:
- Great verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Have a creative flair with demonstrable experience in marketing.
- Familiarity with social media, analytic tools, and professional networks.
- Highly organised, great attention to detail, and time management.
- Basic experience working with Adobe Creative Suite or similar software, and WordPress.
- Knowledge of Office 365 applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneDrive, and Microsoft Teams.
- Qualifications in marketing would be considered an asset.
- Professional growth.
- Welcoming, exciting and professional environment.
- Special summer hours.
- Performance bonuses based on KPI’s.
*Training and coaching will be provided.
The AIS Group originates from a small company founded in 1991. Today, that team has grown into a group of companies with interests in a diverse range of fields, but the core principles have remained in place. Combining in-house technical know-how with years of experience, AIS Group is made up of three companies specializing in industrial automation & engineering, environmental consultancy & archaeological monitoring services.