QGen Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
QGen is an innovative risk management business, working with top payment companies in Europe. In support of our business growth, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator
to take responsibility for our marketing activities.
You will support and optimize our digital marketing programs. Your creative thinking skills and strategies will drive our digital narrative, enhance our image, improve digital communication with clients, and encourage business growth through effective campaigns. You will be expected to be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and an excellent writer and communicator. Ultimately, the exceptional Marketing Coordinator should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, drive highly effective digital campaigns, enhance the user experience, and deliver on digital objectives.
If successful you will grow into the Marketing Head responsible for the development and maintenance of our presence on the market.
Knowledge, skills, and experience required:
- General marketing initiatives;
- Digital marketing activities;
- Product and service launches;
- Market trend research;
- Collate content and source images and artwork;
- Update online assets;
- Create and manage mailing lists;
- Identify and engage with vendors;
- Develop, source, and streamline digital marketing production for digital platform content;
- Track campaign progress and optimize SEO.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent;
- Active on social media;
- Knowledge of CMS;
- Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills;
- Highly organized;
- Strong computer literacy;
- Project management experience;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of web analytics;
- Strong presentation skills.
*Please send an application letter with your CV and your LinkedIn profile.
QGen is a specialist in regulatory compliance, risk management, and related services. As a leading global provider of AML solutions, we strive to be experts in the relevant regulatory requirements across a number of verticals, with a proven track record in financial services. We provide tailor-made solutions for large companies as well as low barrier solutions for small firms and startups looking to outsource and boost the customer acquisition process and related operations while reducing costs and operational risks, all underpinned by unique proprietary technologies. We pride ourselves on the knowledge and experience of our risk management team sharing 20 years+ experience working in fraud and compliance, have worked for some of the largest global financial institutions, commodity traders, and e-commerce companies. This skill set and our technologies are what distinguish our services from other providers and give our clients the confidence to outsource such critical functions.